Universal Low Nox 450K BTU (Natural Gas)
The Universal H-Series are energy efficient, high performance heaters which feature a rust-resistant water path, polymer header assembly and a rapid-heat combustion chamber. They are easy to install and maintain, thanks to their low profile, lightweight and CPVC plumbing capabilities.
Universal H-Series heaters are all equipped with a cupro-nickel Heat Exchanger for efficient heating and superior durability. cupro-nickel provides improved durability and longevity against the damaging effects of erosion that can occur under high-flow conditions, corrosion from occasional pool chemical imbalances, and is ideal for salt-chlorinated pools.
For extra protection, the cupro-nickel material has been coupled with an improved flow rate by-pass control. Together, these added technological improvements ensure that your Hayward heater outperforms and outlasts expectations.
- Standard cupro-nickel heat exchanger
- Excellent salt water and chemical corrosion resistance
- Consistent water velocity and flow through all tubes for faster efficient heating
- Patented header by-pass design
- Up to 18 percent savings by reducing pump run-time
- 50mm x 60mm CPVC union plumbing connections
- Common union for installation or service, adapts to larger plumbing recommended for greater efficiencies
- Low NOx emissions – meets clean air quality standards